Sunday, December 26, 2010

Untitled One

When we cry
And we’re in sync
Without knowing what to feel
Or even if we think
We’re at the low
Of a high
Just letting go
You and I cry

Like love
Not to be touched
A thing never felt
Swollen eyes tell
Of pain welled
But never seen
Washed in tears
That don’t leave us clean

No scar
Have I loved more
No heart ever more sore
Through one
Two now speak
One bold feeling
The other meek
Tears clinging cheek

Inspiration nothing more
As it all springs
The devil in me
Says sing just sing
Who knows what this is
Loves true voice
Or my ego just mouthing
A man without choice

When you love like we do
Borrowed lines
Fit like your own shoe
No one knows
But the owners heart
If love is the point
Where the two part

Whose was it ever
When it feels so good
Taking pains to be understood
Whats not mine
I care for still
Standing on the borrowed
Hoping to build.

No comments:

Post a Comment